Information Posted by Mr. Hopper...
Summer Office Hours
- 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., Monday-Thursday
- Report cards are mailed from the District - we have not received a timeline for the mailing.
- Scores will be released in late June. An updated will be posted on this page when scores are available.
Student Schedules for 2018-19 School Year
- Schedules will be available to students by Wednesday, August 8, prior to our Open House.
- Open House is Wednesday, August 8.
- 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. is for 6th grade students only.
- 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. is for 7th and 8th grade students.
- New for this year - spirit gear (t-shirts, hoodies, etc.) will be available for purchase. We will actually have items available for you to take home that night.
- We will be running a block schedule for students next year.
- All students will have a total of eight classes in their schedule - four classes on odd days, four classes on even days.
- Each class period will be approximately 80 minutes.
- Check back in the next few days for details on our cell phone policy for next year. I thank you in advance for supporting the changes related to cell phones at OMS. My goal is to provide a safe, supportive learning environment for all students, while allowing kids to be free from the distractions of phones.